Callaway Mens X-Series Chev Golf Shoes


Callaway Mens X-Series Chev Golf Shoes

Callaway Mens X-Series Chev Golf Shoes feature:

  • Modern appeal designed with the famous Callaway Chevron logo
  • Bicycle toe styling
  • Waterproof leather uppers provide the ultimate in comfort and style for all playing conditions
  • Leather uppers are lightweight, supple and durable
  • Lining with DrySport technology keeps your feet dry and comfortable
  • Low profile athletic last
  • Standard athletic footbed is full-length and cushioned for a great fit and lasting comfort
  • Callaway Golf spikes provide superior all-around traction and durability


  • Please Note: The products on this page may only be shipped within the United States

    Customer Review: Looks Great; Feels Greater!!

    I bought these spikes and they were my first new pair in a couple of years. I played in a tournament a week later and was worried that my feet would be in pain from breaking them in and they were not. I have worn Adidas spikes in the past but I think I will stick with Callaway here on out!!

    No comments: