ASICSยฎ Women's Gt 2120


ASICSยฎ Women's Gt 2120
The 2000 series continues to be the industry's most popular enthusiast running shoe. The ASICSยฎ GT-2120™ continues the tradition by delivering all the great comfort and fit features that runners expect from the series, with the added benefit of Solyte™ midsole material for an even lighter ride. Impact Guidance System (IGSยฎ) enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off. Solyte™ midsole material offers improved cushioning and durability. Heel and forefoot GELยฎ Cushioning Systems. Space Trusstic Systemยฎ is an advanced system that creates a pocket between the Trusstic Systemยฎ device and the midsole, allowing for greater midsole deformation and more efficient foot function. DuoMaxยฎ support system helps ensure that the shoe maintains proper support for the foot during the critical transition from heel strike and toe off. Wt. 9.1 oz.

Customer Review: always asics

Since I started running 13 years ago,I have never worn anything but asics shoes.At 56 I have to be careful what I put on my feet to keep my body in proper alignment.These shoes fit like slippers and give my feet support which I need because I have high arches and also have an ankle that was snapped from an accident years ago.This shoe gives me room in the toes, no pressure on the back of the heel, roominess in the width, and I like the colors.Also, the laces stay tied, that's huge.My only beef is that I wish it had a slightly higher arch support.


No comments: