Saucony Women's Progrid Trigon 5 Guide Running Shoe


Saucony Women's Progrid Trigon 5 Guide Running Shoe
The ProGrid Trigon 5 Guide provides the luxury of a great fit while offering superb cushioning and flexibility. The Guide offers an additional level of support with a dual density midsole. This innovative sneaker offers premium comfort with its lightweight and breathable upper, padded collar and tongue, and generously cushioned removable insole.

Customer Review: BEWARE

I bought these shoes for RUNNINg and they sorta hurt in my back tendion. I also talked with a co worker and she said that the shoes hurt her there too, when she bought SAUCONY,, I think it is the brand,,, however my husband bought some too and he doesn't notice it,, I put heel pads in my shoes and they feel better.. SO BEWARE,, i remember reading a review that said that too,, but I was like they may not hurt me though---- :)

No comments: