Best New Balance Women's WR1123 Running Shoe


New Balance Women's WR1123 Running Shoe
With its ABZORBยฎ cushioning, ROLL BAR, and midsole, and removable, SL-2FIT Motion Control insole, this running shoe from New Balance may be the most comfortable, shock-absorbing shoe you've ever worn. It's also lightweight and breathable, and offers extreme style and good looks.

Customer Review: Great running shoe...

My chiropractor recommended this shoe for its motion control. I have a problem knee that creates problems on down to my ankle and makes my foot track wonky. I have been running with it for about 3 weeks and I do like it. It is light, comfortable and does a great job stabilizing my gait. I run at least 3 miles every day (almost)and will definetly be able to increase my distance with these shoes.

My only caveat is that I didn't realize a "D" meant wide...seems silly since I have been buying my own shoes for over 25 years. I had always seen women's width stated as "W" and since regular width is a "D" in men's, I had originally bought a size 7D. Unfortunately, Amazon does not simply exchange when it is our mistake but forces you to take a refund and reorder. I did, but lost a $25 savings on a "Special Promotion" price when I reordered.

No comments: