Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 7 Running Shoe


Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 7 Running Shoe
Catch a rush of energy when you lace into the Adrenaline GTS 7 by Brooks, a company made famous for its constant attention to a runner's foot movement. With special heel and forefoot hydroFlow technology, this shoe lets you keep running with refreshing ease. A full length MoGo Midsole and a S-257 Cushsole keep your feet happy mile after mile, and a new Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) makes this sporty sneaker ideal for moderate pronation.

Customer Review: Adrenaline 7, We Hardly Knew Ye

Note: These have since been superseded by the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 8 - Men's, a /Runner's World/ Best Buy. As far as I know, the 7's are out of production. I like the 8's a lot, but I will certainly miss the 7's.

Running shoes are a very personal thing; my favorite shoe leave you injured and miserable, and yours could do the same to me. Reviews like this, then, aren't really very useful. Still, at 6'1", 263#, normal arch, walking & running about ten miles per week, this was the best shoe I've yet found. Great fit, solid arch support (important for big guys like me), well-constructed, just an all-around great shoe for my needs.


No comments: