Bean Pod 2 Pk: Universal Nike+ iPod Sensor Holder - Nike Plus iPod Sensor Cases, Works w/ All Shoes: 1 Red Sensor Shoe Pouch and 1 Blue Sensor Shoe Pouch

The Bean Pod utilizes a simple design and sturdy, lasting materials that result in a flexible worry-free Nike+ Sensor Holder. Made by a runner for runners, the elastic stretches with the movement of your foot for a comfortable run while still providing a tight fit to maintain an accurate read. The No-Velcro design ensures that your Nike+ Senor will not be lost due to dirt and debris building in the Velcro or simply bumping into something on a walk or hike - problems that all Velcro designs cannot avoid. The Bean Pod Nike+ Sensor Holder also allows easy access to your sensor so that it may be switched from Pod to Pod without untying your shoelaces. Each pack comes with 2 Bean Pods because most runners have more than 1 pair of shoes.
Customer Review: Useful...Inexpensive...Works for me
I've had this product for a few weeks now, and I must say that it's been such a help. I haven't had to buy those Nike+ sneakers, which helps quite a bit on my wallet. They work great, and I've had no problem with them at all. They're also cheap enough to justify the purchase and then some. I would definately recommend it to anyone.
Customer Review: A real value
I love this. There were comparable items available but none at this price and the fact that you got 2 for the price of 1 was even better.


No comments: