Asics Mens Gel-Kayano 14 Running Shoes

This running shoe from Asics is packed with comfort technology! DuoMax®, a proprietary system with two different density midsole materials, helps prevent overpronation, while the Impact Guidance System encourages a smoother stride. The synthetic leather and mesh upper is designed with Biomorphic FitTM, so the upper moves with your foot. Plus, a memory foam lined heel collar gently hugs your foot for a perfect fit!
Customer Review: I absolutely love this comfortable and lightweight show...
The day before the Napa Valley Marathon my parents treated me to a fitting of new running shoes. The Kayano 14 was the winner. The very next day I ran the fastest marathon I had ever ran by a large margin. Obviously the training was the main factor, but I believe running in the Kayano 14 helped tremendously. Straight out of the box they were a perfect fit. No discomfort and no blisters after 26.2. Well cushioned, firm and comfortable fit and lightweight. I've since purchased two more 14s and am a huge fan. I would definitely recommend this shoe to anyone, although they are probably discontinuing and moving to the 15. 5 stars.
Customer Review: Gel Kayano
Order was received in timely manner and exact size & color requested. Excellent value. Shoe is a 1/2 size small and glad I order 1/2 size larger.


No comments: