adidas Women's Adistar Cushion 6 Running Shoe


adidas Women's Adistar Cushion 6 Running Shoe
Never feel like you're running on pavement again. The smooth neutral ride and generous cushioning of the adiStar Cushion 6 can make the hardest surface feel like a flat, wood-chip covered park trail.

Customer Review: Great running shoe

This is my third pair of Adistars and I absolutely love them!! Great cushioning and very durable. They are very light and I feel like I can run forever. I run about 2-3 times a week--2-3 miles p/run and I can get a good 6 months out of them before they start feeling 'mushy' (but then I just use them as gym shoes or light run shoes until they die!!). They are also very airy and I never feel like my feet are overheating like I do in some other shoes. Great shoes!


adidas Shoes

No comments: