New Balance Women's W992 Running Shoe


New Balance Women's W992 Running Shoe
This classic sneaker from New Balance is the perfect balance of old-school style and easy, athletic comfort. Made for runners and non-runners alike, it features a whole roster of technical features to give you a comfortable, stable, and long-lasting stride.

Customer Review: Upgrade from 991

This shoe is popular for good reasons. It looks good. It is available in a broad range of sizes and widths. It is a good running shoe. Finally, I can get it in black in my size, which is 10AA. The 991 only had gray and white in my size. The 992 runs true to size, also, which is nice. You had to size up for the 991. New Balance builds on (at least) 2 running shoe lasts, and this is from the SL-1 last. If you have favorite shoes, find out which last they are based on and buy more off that last.

I walk/jog on hilly sidewalks and these keep my legs alive. The prevention of over-pronation is important when I run down hills with my dog. If I don't have these on, I have learned that my old legs get a very sore tendon behind my knee.

If your old favorites are the 991, now is the time to upgrade.

No comments: