Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe


Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe
The Beastยฎ has long served as a motion control superhero, coming to the rescue of runners with low or flat arches and excessive pronation. Now, a new full-length MoGo midsole extends the shoe's list of superpowers, with super soft, long-lasting cushioning offering increased energy return for some extra spring in your step, all with no sacrifice in stability. Built with the industry's most advanced technologies, the Beast delivers maximum support and smooth, crave-worthy cushioning that feels as good on mile one as mile 100--and beyond.

Customer Review: Saved my knees

The Beast literally saved my knees. After years of MCL pain and subpatellar grinding as well as pain when running, I was ready to go have my knees checked by an ortho doc. Then I bought the Beast at a local shoe store. After wearing them one week, I noticed my knee pain dropping dramatically. After 2 months of wearing them, just walking around, my problems are all but gone (my feet don't hurt at the end of the day either).

I have very flat feet, external rotation (duck feet), and pronate.

If you are similar and have not tried these, do it now. I want to buy 15 pairs to last me a long time in case they stop making them or change them.

No comments: