Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 7 Running Shoe


Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 7 Running Shoe
Pump up the endorphins when you exercise in the sporty Adrenaline GTS 7 by Brooks, a company made famous for its attention to a runner's specific foot movement. With special heel and forefoot hydroFlow technology, this shoe lets you keep running with refreshing ease. A full length MoGo Midsole and a S-257 Cushsole keep your feet happy mile after mile, and a new Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) makes this sporty sneaker ideal for moderate pronators.

Customer Review: Best Shoe Ever

I love this shoe. I was lucky enough to get fitted for a running shoe at a specialty store in MD(charm city run). I have been wearing the adrenaline for 3 years! I am a mild pronator and have high arches. I am also very wide in ball of my foot and narrow in the heal. The shoe is super comfortable with an awesome gel bed and the mesh on the toe box allows air in while you run. This is great on a hot day if you are wearing tech socks because it feels like air conditioning for your toes!. The shoe seems to get better with every new version. I've run half marathons in this shoe with no rubbing or toe cramping. Best shoe ever!



No comments: