New Balance Men's M587 Running Shoe

supportive shoe
Supportive shoe. I sometimes suffer from pain along the iliotibial band with less supportive running shoes. So far with these shoes I haven't had any problems. The 'rollbar' in the sole provides noticeable support. Seems to fit a little bigger than my asics, but that may just be my experience.

Excellent shoes made in the USA.
This is the second pair I have purchased of these shoes. I wear them as a casual shoe, so I can't help advise runners. However, they are super comfortable and the style is nice and simple.
New Balance Shoe

A highly stable trainer made for the heavy runner and severe over-pronator who quickly breaks down the midsole and needs a firm shoe. Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support. C-Cap® midsole with ABZORB® in heel and forefoot adds maximum shock absorption, a graphite Rollbar(TM) and TPU medial and lateral post offer pronation and supination control. The solid rubber outsole delivers long-wearing durability. Weight 15.0 oz.

The only motion control sneaker period
I've been using these for years, since my doctor recommended them. They are great running or walking shoes for heavier folks with flat feet (little or no arch). The secret is in the heel part of the shoe, it is deep and very hard, it cradles your ankles for better support of the mechanics of your feet as you walk. They are the only sneakers that come in very wide sizes and are very comfortable with no braking period required. May even replace expensive orthotics in most cases. Product shipped well packed and at a great price. New Balance makes very good shoes, the materials on the soles are very long lasting, but they should update this model, it only comes in this navy blue, it's been years. I also wish that they would make a full leather version, for those rainy days, and that they would not charge so much; maybe give you a break after you buy your 5th pair. I hope New Balance is listening.

Tags : Shoe Review , Shoe , Running Shoe

No comments: