Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe

Lots of Confusion
This review is more about the website than the shoe. I like Brooks products and was looking for the best pricing. I found several prices in the neighborhood of $100-120 on Amazon's merchants sites, all of which seemed high considering they all charged extra for shipping. I was getting frustrated until I found the shoe could indeed be purchased through Amazon for $81 + tax. I jumped on it and it was delivered two days later.
Brooks Shoe

A Great Shoe for Problem Feet
Here we have what must be an old clique - the letter carrier with problem feet. I've had weak ankles and rather serious pronation for years. Physical therapists recommended the Brooks Beast and it works for me - very well. Great arch and ankle support. As for price, I compared and this time Amazon was the best. I buy two pair at a time so I can alternate shoes every day in the hope of extending their life in the rather stressful conditions I put them through. A good bet all around.

Tags : Shoe Review , Shoes , Running Shoes

No comments: