Rockport Men's Prowalker Walking Shoe

Rockport, founded in 1971, is the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes. Rockport pioneered the relationship between performance and style that today's consumers have come to expect. We've run the New York City Marathon, climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro, and sailed around the world to show our consumers our enduring commitment to continued innovation.

Rockport M7100 Prowalker: Just what I was looking for
I was looking for a good walking shoe--at a reasonable price, for I have read that price has little to do with quality in a good brand.
Rockport's last fit my feel best of any brand I've used.
This pair is satisfying me greatly woth everyday use.
Athletic Shoes

modestojohn
After one or two weeks of break in period,these rockport prowalkers are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had,bar none. This includes any top of the line running shoes I've had such as New Balance. Ecellent value and comfort! Can't beat it!

Rockport Walking Shoe
I have worn this style of shoe for years. It is a comfortable shoe. Of course, I would suggest that you try the shoe in a store first before purchasing on the internet because you can't judge the fit by a picture on a website. Since I had originally purchased the shoe in a store, I now purchased it on Amazon, and the quality and fit seem to be consistent.

Tags: , , , .

No comments: