New Balance Women's W992 Running Shoe

Solid Shoe
This is very well built shoe. Very supportive. I am a little disappointed in the cush appeal though. I have an old pair of NB-803s that are still more cushy than the 992s. But over all a pretty good shoe. If I would ever buy another pair of 992s? My answer would have to be NO. I will look for a better replacement of my old 803s. I use them to work in on cement floors all day and I need more cush.
New Balance shoes

I buy a pair of these every year!
I am a little lazy about fashion, so it helps that I love these shoes so much that they're the only shoes I wear. I have probably gone through 6 pairs of these (first the 991s, and now the 992s now that the 991s have been fazed out). It takes a few walks to break them in. They feel tight around the ankles and a little high at the heel. But once they're broken in, they are extremely comfortable. And I love the neutral color.

I do moderate walking 6 times a day in these and wear them for everything else. Despite all that usage, they last at least a year. I'm kind of in a routine now where I wear the old ones for exercise and the new ones as my regular shoes. (Each pair is in use for 2 years!) I am a big nerd, but I love these shoes and it works. They are pricey. Never buy them at the NB store or at the mall. The best deals are online. Amazon is great!

Tags : Shoe Review , Shoe , Running Shoe

No comments: