adidas Women's Response CSH 17 Running Shoe

Designed specifically for today's dynamic runner, these trainers deliver high-performance adiPRENE® cushioning, an air mesh upper that keeps your feet cool and dry and a 2-D ForMotion design that optimizes your heel strike.
Customer Review: Great athletic shoe for the price
I don't know if I'd run in them.. however, I might give it a go at some point. Otherwise they really are quite comfortable. At the end of the day my knees and feet don't hurt, and that's really the main thing for me. They're lightweight and cool, fit true to size, they've got a nice wide toe box so the toes aren't at all scrunched in a normal width shoe, the EVA insole is a bonus as well. It's too early to tell if they'll do anything for my supination, but even if they wear out in a few months, the cost is such that it would be easy to purchase another pair.
Customer Review: Finally found the shoe for me!
These shoes are really great! I'm a 30 yr.old average runner with a lot of knee pain and these shoes have been so comfortable. The second I put them on I knew that I had finally found the shoe for me. I've tried lots of brands and styles and these shoes are the best I've had. I'm going to get me another pair in a couple of months so I can switch between the two. I did a foot/runner analysis on runner's world.com and this was the shoe that they recommended for me, I would encourage anyone looking for running shoes to do the same since everyone's foot and running styles vary.


No comments: