New Balance Men's MR1224 Running Shoe

Fresh technology and serious construction makes the New Balance Men's MR1224 Running Shoe an athlete's choice. The sporty design on the synthetic and mesh uppers features a trademark New Balance N logo, reflective accents and metallic overlays. The MR1224 incorporates ABZORB FL, ABZORB DTS, ABZORB SBS Forefoot, an extended web, and TS2 technology. A flexible, arch-supporting, shock absorbing outsole and ergonomic insole make this running shoe dependable and comfortable. A padded tongue and collar add extra cushioning.
Customer Review: Greatest shoe i've every owned!
This shoe is by far the best i've ever owned. I walk a lot an run on the tread mill an with my previous shoe i used to get blisters a lot an my feet would be sore, but I have not had that problem with the 1224. I recommend it just for everyday use, walking, running, etc...
Customer Review: New Balance MR1224 Running Shoe
Great shoes. Very comfortable and no break-in necessary as I took them out of the box and ran several miles. Good buy


No comments: