Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 8 Running Shoe


Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 8 Running Shoe
Many a runner relies on this trusted road warrior. The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 8 enhances the ride with the long lasting cushioning and resiliency of MoGo™. Moisture managing Element mesh upper, microfiber overlay materials, synthetic overlay materials and moisture managing Element linings. Internal support saddle. Rearfoot HydroFlowยฎ ST, forefoot HydroFlowยฎ, full length MoGo™. Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB™), dual-density DRB™ Accel, combination S-257™ Cushsole. HPR™ Plus, engineered stable pod construction, blown rubber forefoot. Wt. 9.5 oz.

Customer Review: Best running shoe ever

I have for years always used New Balance or Saucony. My husband runs marathons and as I prepared to train for my first 1/2 marathon he turned me to this shoe. Wow, what a difference. Great support, great fit and total support. I've worked my way up to 11 miles and have yet to get blisters or sore/tired feet. Felt true to size.

No comments: