Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe


Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe
Go ahead--set your expectations high, the Beast from Brooks will exceed all of them. This highly functional running shoe has a combination synthetic and genuine leather upper with breathable mesh inlays, a full lace up closure, and a padded tongue and collar for additional comfort and ankle support. It also features breathable mesh linings, a generously cushioned insole with Linear Platform technology, and a multi-directional textured outsole for traction on multiple surfaces.

Customer Review: Cool name so so shoe

I've been wearing the Brooks Beast for a couple of weeks and am not pleased with these shoes. I bought them primarily for work, I work in a warehouse and am on concrete and am constantly moving. I was looking to move up from the New Balance I had and went with the rave reviews for the Brooks but there no better than the New Balance and at least the New Balance is American made unlike the China made Brooks.

I'd give them 1 star for comfort, 3 stars for design and 2 stars for quality. For my overall 2 out of 5 rating.

No comments: