crocs Cayman Sandal

Order Extra Rivets
Shoes are very comfortable, great for wearing around the house and for running errands. Be sure to order extra rivets since they tend to break if you catch the strap on something. Crocs will send you straps or rivets for free.


I received just what I wanted when I wanted it
Having had a pair of Crocs in the past I was happy to see they were available from Amazon, and sold by Amazon. I was able to get free shipping (to a US address), which is always a plus, and they arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I received exactly what I wanted and wouldn't hesitate to order them again should I need another pair in the future, I think they are very comfortable sandals. Now I'll have to order some Crocs flip flops, I hear they're better for your feet than regular flip flops.


Tags : Shoe Review , Shoes

No comments: