Brooks Men's Radius 6 Running Shoe


Brooks are all ways good..
I have put 200 miles on these all ready. I usually buy 'Beasts' even though I don't over-pronate because I really pound the pavement. These seem to be holding-out well...

Brooks Radius 6 Review
This is the 2nd pair of Brooks running shoes I have purchased and they have been outstanding. My current pair of Radius 6 shoes have lasted just over a year/500+ miles and the cushioning/fit have been great. I used to buy Asics religiously, but I am now a Brooks convert. My next pair will no doubt be the Brooks Radius 7.
Discount Brooks Shoe

great 'old' shoe
'Old' because of course there is the R7 now. I started jogging/walking (4k daily) last year after many years of swimming only. Bought a pair of cheapies at Target and had numerous foot/leg problems. When younger I ran a lot. I ran in Brooks up to the transition to PR when quality became a distant memory. Now made in China, the R6 at any rate is a very high quality product. If you are neutral or a slight supinator, this shoe should be good. It is built like a tank, though, and is somewhat stiff. Low heel still has lots of cushion (at least for someone with an acceptable BMI). Great stability. My shoe size is US10 or slightly bigger with normal width and I ordered 11D (following Brooks advice to order 1/2 to 1 size larger) and the fit is perfect. For around USD40, the shoes are a serious bargain. A couple of months of daily short runs has produced no noticeable wear.

Tags : Discount Brooks Shoe , Cheap Brooks Shoe , Buy Brooks Shoe

No comments: